.jpg)
We went to a friends 30th birthday bash, Rock-N-Roll style. It was a lot of fun. Not your typical "Mommy" birthday party, thats for sure. Everyone dressed up and we had a blast. I felt like a punk teenager back in high school- even if I never was one:) Of course Alan had to add a little of his own "nerdy" (I say it with love and he knows it!) personality and wanted me to make him his very own custom Rock-N-Roll shirt.
We jammed to Rock Band most of the evening. Alan got pretty good at it, I didn't! I have never been good at video games.
You guys both look like you could still be in high school. You make great rockers! When I dressed up as a punk rocker in 7th grade, nobody knew what I was. I guess it was the pink stretch pants that threw everybody off...
ReplyDelete