Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend


Last weekend we did so many fun things we were worn out and ready for a nap by Sunday. Thursday evening we went to "A Taste of Alpharetta" it is just a big event where a lot of companies come and 'advertise' and give out samples of food and other products.




Friday the Elders Quorum President at Church was giving up his amazing seats at the Braves Baseball game. We were the lucky recipients that grabbed them up before anyone else did. I always thought it would be cool to catch a ball in the stands. Now, I don't think it would. A ball landed about 2 rows up and 10-15 feet to the right of us. It went right over our heads, but for a while I thought it was coming right at us and I didn't want to get hit. Those balls are moving over 90mph and are hard. I don't want to pay for those doctor bills. We had a great time and ate some good hot dogs. - Our tickets even came with $10 to use on food with them. We only had to pay for parking, pretty amazing!!! Anyways, we had a good time and the Braves even won! The most exciting part of the whole game was the bottom of the 9th inning. The bases were loaded and they hit a home run wining the game.

It started to rain a little near the end of the game. Really I think the Humidity reached 110% and just strated falling from the sky :) When I looked up, because of all the flood lights, it looked like diamonds falling from the sky it was pretty amazing.


Saturday we went to the Georgia Aquarium. The Largest aquarium in the world! Hailey loved it! fish...fish..fish She did get tired and hungry while we were there so it didn't go as well as I had hoped for. We got stuck in traffic for a good 1.5-2 hours on the way there which is what threw us off...oh well. Alan's favorite part was getting to touch the fish. I guess it was Hailey's too. Ever since we went, every time we let her feed George she sticks her hand in and wants to grab him. poor fishy.

We were so glad The Auties wanted to join. The helped keep tabs on miss Hailey who didn't want to be in her stroller, and made it possible for us to enjoy the aquarium too. Thanks!


Thats a shark whale, crazy big.

I think this is one of the most amazing pictures!

Bye Bye Nemo

We walked through Centennial Park on the way back to the car. Alan used to run through these fountains when he was a kid. He had fun taking Hailey through them and dodging the water.





On the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment