Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some Fun Pics

For Great Grandma Higginbotham's birthday we had brunch with her at this cute little tea house in old down town Roswell. We had a great time. Happy Birthday Grandma!

Hailey loves to play "hide and seek" most of the time she has stolen something or did something she shouldn't have. This time it was just a hat. So Cute!

The climbing stage has arrived in full force.
I can't keep her out or off of anything...obviously!
If she is like me she will go for the tub of margarine and start eating it by the hand full. (Yuck, what was I thinking?)
If she is more like Alan, which she totally is. She will get the milk and dump it out just to see it pour!







2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun time. Perhaps she'll be good and NOT drop the eggs on the floor just to watch them crack...unlike some children I had. Of course, if she does it'll be just her starting to try to figure out how to make french toast. Now, if we could only get to the bowl stage too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the Aquarium pictures. And don't feel left out, the LeAnn who commented on my blog is a friend from Peachtree City. How I'm lucky enough to know TWO LeAnn's, I don't know...I just am. :)

    ReplyDelete