Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chain Reaction

A couple of weeks after we moved here Great Grandma Higginbotham gave us an exersaucer for Hailey that she had down in her basement. Hailey absolutley loved it!! she could stand and play and see the world. I don't think life could have gotten much better for this little girl.



Little did I know that they call it "exersaucer" for a reason. About 2 weeks later Hailey was able to sit up all on her own . Something she has been wanting and trying to do for months.




Now at only 7 and a half months old she is crawling. I'm just not ready for her to crawl yet. She is supposed to be my little baby. Now she is always on the go and trying to get into something. Time to baby proof this place.



It didn't even take a week after learning how to crawl to learn how to pull herself up on things. At this rate she will be walking before she hits 9 months old.

1 comment: